Posted Nov 12, 2012
Go Phone sim , no service...?

Could anyone tell me what will be shown on your display if there is no credit/money on your Go Phone account?  Do you still get network signals as usual (but unable to make phone calls etc.) or "no service"...? 

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Solved
11-13-2012 12:15:12 PM
(0)
The display of the phone will not change, the only time you would know the service is not working is if you try to use data/voice/sms/mms or if someone trys to call you.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

Go Phone sim , no service...?

3 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
Replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Solved
Nov 13, 2012
(0)
The display of the phone will not change, the only time you would know the service is not working is if you try to use data/voice/sms/mms or if someone trys to call you.

Knight Rider Rules.gif

AT&T's return policy has changed effective 10/07/12.  You have 14 days to return the device & cxl without a ETF.  Policy info HERE.

Where is Justin Timberlake when you need him?. I need him to billed me a bridge to get a cross all these tears from complainers.This post is protected under the laws of the United States & other Countries. Unauthorized duplication, Distribution may result in civil liability & criminal prosecution.The OP gratefully acknowledge the cooperation of: The mods, Fellow forumites, Canada, The United States Of America, Mexico, USVI & Europe. As well as James Bond.

When the going gets rough, hide in a pillow fort and pretend you don't exist.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Go Phone sim , no service...?

Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Nov 15, 2012
(0)
Thank you very much! This is what I wanted to know but no one on AT&T's customer service could answer this... sigh.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Nov 15, 2012
(0)
You are very welcome and sorry that you had to go through that with customer care.

Knight Rider Rules.gif

AT&T's return policy has changed effective 10/07/12.  You have 14 days to return the device & cxl without a ETF.  Policy info HERE.

Where is Justin Timberlake when you need him?. I need him to billed me a bridge to get a cross all these tears from complainers.This post is protected under the laws of the United States & other Countries. Unauthorized duplication, Distribution may result in civil liability & criminal prosecution.The OP gratefully acknowledge the cooperation of: The mods, Fellow forumites, Canada, The United States Of America, Mexico, USVI & Europe. As well as James Bond.

When the going gets rough, hide in a pillow fort and pretend you don't exist.