Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
pablocrego's profile

Scholar

• 

332 Messages

Thursday, November 11th, 2010 12:58 PM

Change for new plan on PAYG

Hi, im an old time PAYG user. I actually have the old plan $1 M2M free. Now i want to switch to the newer plan, flat rate $0.10 per minute. How can i do this? There is no such an option in PAYG OLAM , those plans are only for new accounts? Thanks!

Accepted Solution

Master

• 

10.2K Messages

13 years ago

@pablocrego wrote:
Hi, im an old time PAYG user. I actually have the old plan $1 M2M free. Now i want to switch to the newer plan, flat rate $0.10 per minute. How can i do this? There is no such an option in PAYG OLAM , those plans are only for new accounts? Thanks!

To change your plan, you can dial 611 from your prepaid phone, and the steps are as follows:

From the Main Menu, select "More Options", and listen to the choices. You can then select "help me with my rate plan", and then say "Simple Rate Plan". The IVR "lady" will tell you the plan details ($0.10 a minute), and then she will ask you if you'd like to like to switch to this plan. If you'd like to continue, say "switch to this plan".

After you've done all that, your plan should be up and running with no problem.

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

13 years ago

You can change your plan online when you log in to your account.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.