Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
Jaykay620's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, May 31st, 2014 11:09 PM

Can't send or recieve picture messages

Hello, this is probably a simple fix, but I'm unable to send or receive picture texts. I have the 250 minute unlimited text pay as you go plan on a Nokia Lumia 900 Windows 7.8 phone. I have never once been able to send picture messages through attachment or by using Onedrive. I immediately receive a little notice saying "Can't send message Try Again" after trying to send one. It never works. My brother, who also has the same phone but a different carrier, has told me that he's never experienced this problem.

I just need to know how to fix this. I've already reviewed other packages and there isn't one for picture texting or I would buy it. I'm pretty sure I should be able to send and recieve picture texts but I don't understand how to get it to work.

eta: Figured it out and it was a simple fix. Thread is moot, sorry for the clutter.

Former Employee

• 

636 Messages

10 years ago

Sounds like you figured out the issue with data/internet.

-Alex

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

How did you fix it?

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

In order for picture messaging to work, a phone must have a data connection and 250 minutes plan doesn't include any data.

Dmitriy

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.