12-01-2012 11:56:00 AM
1. If I upgrade iPhone 5. My 4s will be disconnect from the day I upgrade?
2. In the AT&T store. They got iPhone 5 available right now and don't have to wait more than 3 weeks?
3. The fee to update will take card only? If I pay cash, is it posible to do it?
4. After I got iPhone 5. My iPhone 4S will be lock by AT&T and can't use different AT&T SIM card any more?
5. If I lost the iPhone 5. Mai I claim with the insurance company to report lost or stolen. ? How much I have to deductible? And how long I can get it?
6. If I repost lost/stolen. May I still can used my AT&T SIM card for others AT&T iPhone? Or it will lock my number until I receive the replacement?
It really helpful if I get answers. Thank you so much
12-01-2012 12:02:24 PM
12-01-2012 12:40:16 PM
2. Check the stores for availabiltiy.
3. You can pay cash for upgrades.
4.You don't need to unlock the phone to use another AT&T SIM. The phone only needs to be unlocked if you are wanting to use a different provider. The phone will be unlockable because your contract has been completed with the upgrade.
5.If you have insurance, it can be replaced if lost or stolen. I believe the deductible is $199. You can get insurance for as long as you have the phone but it must be purchased with the phone.
6. If you report lost or stolen and still have your SIM, you are purporting fraud and will be in trouble. You can't lose your phone and still have the SIM. It will require a new SIM.
If you really doing an early upgrade, not an unsubsidized purchase, you will enter into an new 2 year contract.
12-01-2012 12:55:02 PM
12-01-2012 02:42:50 PM
I got 2 year contract. I deposit $500 cuz I don't have income. They said they will give me $500 back after 1 year. My question is: if I reset 2 years contract. I will take $500 back? Cuz I need 3 more months and I will be a year and I can get $500 back. Q: reset 2 years again and I still can get $500 back after 3 months from now. Correct?
first - understand you will not get the upgrade price for the phone if you are less then 20 months into the contract, you will either pay a rduced rate of 449.00 for a 16GB Iphone 5 if you qualify or be required to pay full retail for the phone.
send you will get the security deposit back after 12 months of your current contract