12-06-2012 12:38:39 AM - edited 12-06-2012 12:39:14 AM
We are a family of 5 on a small business plan (identical to family plan with minor perks): Mom, Dad, Daughter, Son, Grandma. Here's our current situation:
Line 1: Mom - iPhone 4S, upgrade next summer - grandfathered unlimited data
Line 2: Dad - iPhone 3, upgrade now - grandfathered unlimited data
Line 3: Daughter - iPhone 4, upgrade next summer - 2GB
Line 4: Son - Samsung, upgrade now - 2GB
Line 5: Grandma - basic, upgrade now
Here are the changes we want to make:
1) Dad gets Daughter's iPhone 4, Daughter gets Mom's iPhone 4S, Mom gets new Windows phone
2) Daughter gets Dad's unlimited data plan. Both are ok with switching phone numbers to make this happen.
So, my understanding is we should ask for:
1) Line 2 gets new Windows phone
2) Line 1 & Line 2 swap phones
3) At home, we wipe data from Daughter's iPhone 4 and give to Dad.
Am I missing anything? Will AT&T allow this?
12-06-2012 05:32:55 AM