Troubleshoot your device issues
maria.cdougherty's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, June 29th, 2014 4:40 PM

rude customer service

I called today about a problem with my replacement cell phone (the 3rd one in a week an a half) it will not get service to make a call or text when someone calls me it sounds like they are being ignored I tried to take care of the issue before I left for a business trip that's why I hhad called a weeks ago they were nice the first time I called when I called today because I leave tonight the lady told me to get real and that it wasn't her problem and when I asked to have a supervisor she said one was not there I then asked if that's why she was being rude she laughed and said whatever and hung up on me. I have been with att now for over 6 years and so has my family not sure why I was treated so rudely I need the phone for business phone calls along with the fact that I will be 4 hours away from home and a family member is very ill and I need to be able to receive the phone call if forbid something would go wrong not impressed with how rude the lady was or that she laughed and said it wasn't her problem when I told her that. I cannot believe that someone would find a possible emergency of someone's life funny! I do not recommend anyone to start or renew a contract with att if that's how they want to treat a loyal paying customer!

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hello @maria.cdougherty 

I'm very sorry about your recent negative experience with AT&T. Our team can definitely look into this situation and help you with your phone as well. Please send us a private message by clicking here, please include your name, phone number, account number and the best time you can be reached.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

you sow right after my experience with att all there custemer sevice are unpofessional unexperience and very rude, i called many time i m stil having the same problems thy never helps,i send a certefied dispute letter they never caled me back im going to take my case to the american arbertration associate buy filing a smal claim. i advice every one to read the HOW TO RESOLVE DISPUTES WITH ATT at att web site under terms of service -legal policy center page 4 of 17 be advise thanks

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.