Troubleshoot your device issues
kimaho17's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, November 18th, 2008 6:50 AM

Closed

help with MMS and internet settings for nokia 5310 xpress music

I just bought a nokia 5310 xpress music. I love this phone! It came factory unlocked and worked fine when I inserted my sim. The only thing it's having issues with is internet and MMS messages. When I try to send a picture message it says multimedia message settings not defined. When I go into my multimedia message settings, click configuration settings, it says no settings found contact your service provider. I called customer support and they tried multiple times to change things on their end, using my phone's serial number, but all to no avail. Same issues still. Can't retrieve or send MMS messages. Same sort of error messages when trying to access internet. When I try to access the web it says invalid web settings. When I go into web settings, select configuration settings, it says no settings found contact your service provider. Has anyone else been able to figure out how to fix this on their own or found a rep who actually knows how to fix it?

Accepted Solution

Master

• 

788 Messages

15 years ago

Click here to send the settings to your phone via an OTA update directly from Nokia's support site. Scroll down, click on Get Standard Settings, and choose all relevant options. You will need the WAP/GPRS & MMS settings for your Nokia 5310 Xpress Music.

I hope this helps. 🙂

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

15 years ago

It worked like a charm! Thanks!!!! Very simple to do and I was sending MMS messages within 2 minutes.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.