Troubleshoot your device issues
jmcrorey's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, November 19th, 2014 3:42 AM

Pantech Breeze III PC Suite.

I recently had to reboot my computer with WINDOWS XP PRO and lost everything including my PC SUITE for Pantech Breeze III. I need this to transfer pictures from my phone to computer via cable. PANTECH website offers a DL process for PC Suite but the DL never starts and the "go to" page is an error. Any ideas on where I can DL the Breeze III PC Suite?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Master

• 

5.9K Messages

9 years ago

@jmcrorey@  wrote:

I recently had to reboot my computer with WINDOWS XP PRO and lost everything including my PC SUITE for Pantech Breeze III. I need this to transfer pictures from my phone to computer via cable. PANTECH website offers a DL process for PC Suite but the DL never starts and the "go to" page is an error. Any ideas on where I can DL the Breeze III PC Suite?

After calling Pantech at the number listed on the download page, they say the download is currently broken with no ETA on repairs. Every other source/reference to the PC Suite program that I've been able to find points back to the broken Pantech site.

Seeing as how all they would have to do is mirror the download on a different server to make it available, it would seem they are not bothered at all about inconveniencing the end user.

So, the only the only way to get your photos off of your phone is to take an SD Card, insert it into your phone, move the pictures from the phone's memory to the SD Card, remove the SD Card from your phone, insert it into an SD Card reader attached to your PC, and copy and paste the photos from there.

Thanks to Pantech, you'll have to buy the SD Card and card reader if you don't have them.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

Thanks much. My Dell computer is a bit antiquated but your solution is doable through my printer. I have the SD card but had completely forgotten about it. Of course this will work well for me. Not as simple as using the PC Suite but still will meet my end need. Thank you!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.