Troubleshoot your device issues
aznetcowboy's profile

Mentor

• 

49 Messages

Monday, January 14th, 2013 1:37 AM

How can I access the microSD card in my Pantech C810?

I have an 8GB microSD HC card in my Pantech Duo C810 phone. However, I cannot seem to access it. The manual is next to totally useless when it comes to giving any information on the microSD slot on this phone. I have been looking all over for an answer to this question with no luck. It worked fine in my old Breeze III phone and there are things on there like ringtones that I'd like to use on this C810 phone.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Professor

• 

1.5K Messages

11 years ago

Are you asking where the slot itself is physically located? A quick Google search told me that the slot is located on the top of the phone.

As for accessing data on the card itself, you can do so via your file explorer, or your computer once it's synced.

Lastly, if your phone isn't recognizing the 8gb card, you may be able to fix it by updating your drivers. It was a common fix with the Sammy and HTC WM phones....might ring true for you as well.

On a side note, the Duo runs WM6.x, no? Might be time for an update 😜

Expert

• 

20.5K Messages

11 years ago

I found this info just by searching online...hope it helps.

"the pantech duo only supports up to 2gb. at the time when the phone was made, the highest capable micro SD card was 2gb. sorry, might need to buy a new card."

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aml43SfW1_zda2SCl87.Cyq3xQt.;_ylv=3?qid=20080724140847AATIUhj

Mentor

• 

49 Messages

11 years ago

Thanks, that seems to answer my question. Drat!

Expert

• 

20.5K Messages

11 years ago

You're welcome.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.