Posted Oct 5, 2009
11:28:47 AM
View profile
View Text Messages Online

Hi! I was wondering if it is possible to view the actual text contained within a text message through AT&T's online account manager? I realize that the billing information contains the number, date and time of the incoming/outgoing messages, but was more interested in the actual text contained within the message.

Thanks for any help anyone can provide! 

Hi! I was wondering if it is possible to view the actual text contained within a text message through AT&T's online account manager? I realize that the billing information contains the number, date and time of the incoming/outgoing messages, but was more interested in the actual text contained within the message.

Thanks for any help anyone can provide! 

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Oct 5, 2009 1:55:58 PM
(0)
Master
That is not possible.  The only place you can view the message is from the device it was sent from and the device it was received on.  Once the message is deleted its gone for good.  There is no way to view the messages online.
Accepted Solution

View Text Messages Online

1 reply
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
Replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Oct 5, 2009 1:55:58 PM
(0)
Master
That is not possible.  The only place you can view the message is from the device it was sent from and the device it was received on.  Once the message is deleted its gone for good.  There is no way to view the messages online.

Re: View Text Messages Online

2 of 2 (28,859 Views)
Solution