Posted Mar 6, 2013
1:07:07 AM
View profile
Security
I just realized that I paid my bill on the AT&T mobile app. And it didnt have the security lock on it. How secure and safe is it to pay my bill on this app?
Thank you Like I said, I'm worried bcuz I already used my card on that account.
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 6, 2013 7:10:19 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

The app is very secure and the level of security can be customized based on your comfort level. 

If you're concerned, I recommend opting not to save your login information for the app as well as setting a passcode for your phone. 

Here's more information about the application: https://www.att.com/shop/myatt.html#fbid=puI4inameCW

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

Security

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 6, 2013 7:10:19 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

The app is very secure and the level of security can be customized based on your comfort level. 

If you're concerned, I recommend opting not to save your login information for the app as well as setting a passcode for your phone. 

Here's more information about the application: https://www.att.com/shop/myatt.html#fbid=puI4inameCW

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Security

2 of 2 (1,484 Views)
Solution