For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
bearybrown's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, October 14th, 2014 5:48 PM

SIM card data only plan

I have my own device and no AT&T cell phone whatsoever. I got a $50 prepaid data plan and have a modem for wireless data. When you go to www.paygoonline.com to register the phone you can log in and do all the admin stuff you need, check balance, etc. it needs to send me a temporary password via text to that SIM card ... so it is not in a cell phone so I can never get passed this step and calling support did me no good. They told me to stick the SIM into an AT&T or other unlocked phone to receive the text. Well, I do not have one of those phones. So what do I do? I cannot pay the bill, refill it, check the balance, or anything! Please ... anyone out there that can help!?!?!? Thank you! I am beyond frustrated.

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hello @bearybrown 

I'm sorry you're having some issues with an online account, our team will be happy to help! Please send us a private message by clicking here. Please include your full name, phone number, account number and the best time you can be reached.

Tip - If you have a corporate AT&T store near by, you can always pay your bill there as a temporary solution.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

Unless I have an AT&T phone or device that can receive text messages, I was told I am up the creek without a paddle.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.