Posted Mar 5, 2014
7:05:30 PM
I don't live in USA and I don't know my PIN. Can AT&T send for me by e-mail?

Hi, I'v bought my prepaid phone in Orlando last year and still have one 15 $ Refill for credit, but I will come back soon at USA and I don't know my PIN, please someone help me!!!!

P.S.: I live in Brazil. 

I don't live in USA and I don't know my PIN. Can AT&T send for me by e-mail?

4 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
Replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Mar 6, 2014 6:51:23 AM
(0)
Community Manager

You default PIN should be the last 4 digits of your phone number, try registering here: www.myprepaidrefill.com

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please use this link: ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution".

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: I don't live in USA and I don't know my PIN. Can AT&T send for me by e-mail?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Mar 7, 2014 3:06:22 AM
(0)
Tutor

I have tried, but doesn't works.... 

At the other site says "The account has been disconnected. Please contact Customer Service" ... 

But i don't have how to call them, they have a Live Chat to help me with my Go Phone? 

Thanks for try to help me!

Re: I don't live in USA and I don't know my PIN. Can AT&T send for me by e-mail?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Mar 7, 2014 8:52:45 AM
(0)
Community Manager

How long has it been since you used it? If not used for 60 days after plan expiration, a gophone line gets canceled, that's what it sounds like.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please use this link: ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution".

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

[ Edited ]
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Mar 17, 2014 11:14:14 PM
(0)
Contributor

I am having the same problem.  Going to the Password Reset page just returns me to the log-on page... none of the usual messages on password reset pages (e.g., password reset... email sent with temporary password... etc.  none of that).  Trying the help chat now, but really the Password Reset page is clearly broken.

BTW, I put $25 on my GoPhone in mid-Feb, so it should be still valid.  I also do not live in the US.

[ Edited ]