View profile
Solved
Jul 10, 2012 7:17:31 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager
Edited by ATTDmitriyCM on Dec 26, 2013 at 7:21:23 AM

Here is an article that outlines your options: View Wireless Usage Details

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

How do I view my call history?

[ Edited ]
1 reply
(5) Me too
(5) Me too
Replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jul 10, 2012 7:17:31 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager
Edited by ATTDmitriyCM on Dec 26, 2013 at 7:21:23 AM

Here is an article that outlines your options: View Wireless Usage Details

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: How do I view my call history?

[ Edited ]
2 of 2 (184,188 Views)
Solution