Need help understanding your bill?
Jessi_Pax's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Tuesday, August 26th, 2014 3:49 PM

ATT Website and App

Every time I Log into the ATT website (as in to view or pay my bill view usage etc etc etc) it requires me to verify my email address and change my password.  I do this and get the email stating it has been updated and then when finished I log out- next time I go back to the site (say 10 minutes later I realize I forgot to write down my Balance and need it again or 25 days later I come back to pay the next month's bill) it requires me to go through the password change all over again.

The app will not even let me log on to it and i'm pretty sure the two issues are connected since it says it cannot verify my identity and to try again later... this is becoming a bit annoying if someone could help that'd be great!  Been going on for months and months but just now getting around to posting here.  So far tech support has not helped and has mentioned that they will work on the glitch but it just seems odd no one else I know has this issue and it has been as i said several months of the same thing?

Thanks! 

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hello @Jessi_Pax 

Hm, it definitely shouldn't be doing that. Have you tried another web browser yet? I'd start there. are you the only account manager, or are there anyone else accessing your account online (family members or authorized users)?

If you're still having problems, please send us a private message using the link below and we'll be happy to assist.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

10 years ago

DMitriy, what link? I've tried multiple browsers and multiple mediums. I am the only account manager and the only one trying to access the account.

Master

• 

4.1K Messages

10 years ago

@Jessi_Pax wrote:
DMitriy, what link? I've tried multiple browsers and multiple mediums. I am the only account manager and the only one trying to access the account.

The link is not completely obvious in his message, and the one provided might not be working right now, so let me see if I can give you one to use (the link is embedded in the "ATT Cusomer Care" text):

You can send a private message to the escalation team at ATT Customer Care  ( http://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773 ) and someone will get in touch with you in two to three business days to help you get a resolution to your problems.

To check for their reply, click the little blue envelope. envelope.png

1 Attachment

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

9 years ago

I have tried the following:
*Rebooting phone
*Trying on multiple mediums (3 types of tablets and 3 different types of phones)
*Installing and uninstalling multiple times
*Changing both my username and password more than once (under my own volition first then bc att.support told me to.)
* Various combinations of said changes
*trying after an extended period of time (multiple times a day and also after skipping for like a month just to see if any kind of update or something.
*contacted support multiple times all say something like "we'll research and get back to you" and never do.

Nobody seems to be able to figure this out...
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.