Need help understanding your bill?
avnichol's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, September 26th, 2014 6:36 AM

Create Online Account

[Subject edited for better exposure]

i created an account but it won't let me see my bill.  I get a message that my account is awaiting verification by the primary owner, however I AM the primary owner.  This is so frustrating.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Employee

• 

581 Messages

10 years ago

Hello @avnichol and thanks for your post!  Sorry the online account access process has been frustrating.  I hope this information will help you!

Click Register and create an online account just to be sure all steps were followed and that you received your online registration code, created an access id etc. You will see at the bottom of that article there are links guiding you to additional articles that may assist (i.e., retrieve or change your access id). 

If this information is not helpful,  please don't hesitate to send a private message (blue envelope top right of your screen) to a great team of managers available to help you by clicking here.

In that message please include your name, contact number(s), account number and email address.  Please let them know the best time to contact you.  Share your issue in your message so they can research for you prior to contacting you.  You will hear back from a manager within 48 hours of receipt of your message.

Touch back and let us know if this information is helpful! 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

i just tried created my online account, but that said 'Sorry your account has been locked' 

i don't know why.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.