Posted Feb 9, 2013
8:06:25 AM
Can't change "Personal Profile" in my Pay As You Go settings because I can't choose my state and country
Edited by jamileh on Mar 7, 2013 at 1:07:20 PM

In my "Pay As You Go Online" account I can't change anything in the "Personal Profile" when I've been logged in because I can't choose my state and country. The list is empty. I tried with Firefox and IE9.

Please fix it.

Thx

texas_man

In my "Pay As You Go Online" account I can't change anything in the "Personal Profile" when I've been logged in because I can't choose my state and country. The list is empty. I tried with Firefox and IE9.

Please fix it.

Thx

texas_man

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 9, 2013 8:17:53 AM
(0)
Tutor
Edited by jamileh on Mar 7, 2013 at 1:07:33 PM

I find a way to change the Personal Profile:

I changed the language to spanish - Logged in - changed my adress and could choose state and country - logged out.

After that I logged in english and it work on the english site  too.

Accepted Solution

Can't change "Personal Profile" in my Pay As You Go settings because I can't choose my state and country

[ Edited ]
2 replies
(2) Me too
(2) Me too
Replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 9, 2013 8:17:53 AM
(0)
Tutor
Edited by jamileh on Mar 7, 2013 at 1:07:33 PM

I changed the language to spanish - Logged in - changed my adress and could choose state and country - logged out.

Re: Can't change "Personal Profile" in my Pay As You Go settings because I can't choose my state and country

[ Edited ]
2 of 3 (4,708 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 14, 2013 6:56:05 PM
(0)
Professor
Edited by jamileh on Mar 7, 2013 at 1:07:44 PM

How strange. At least you got it working.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zombie Hunter Mission Statement

Exterminate the living dead and keep our fellow citizens alive and safe. We will be connecting with our fellow businesses, the police department, funeral home, and weapon manufacturers to help map out, and exterminate the pesky living dead from our community.

~~~Seth Mendenhall

How strange. At least you got it working.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zombie Hunter Mission Statement

Exterminate the living dead and keep our fellow citizens alive and safe. We will be connecting with our fellow businesses, the police department, funeral home, and weapon manufacturers to help map out, and exterminate the pesky living dead from our community.

~~~Seth Mendenhall

Re: Can't change "Personal Profile" in my Pay As You Go settings because I can't choose my state and country

[ Edited ]
3 of 3 (4,422 Views)