Posted Aug 10, 2014
6:19:57 AM
View profile
no service as of yesterday 8/9/2014 in Newton MA - What gives???

Anyone else in Newton Center MA completely lose their AT&T cell signal yesterday morning? Today 8/10/2014 this monring still no signal on our phones, at best we get 1 signal dot on 4G. Is there a major service outage in the area right now??

23T

no service as of yesterday 8/9/2014 in Newton MA - What gives???

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 14, 2014 1:50:28 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello @23T 

I haven't heard of army major outages on that day, are you still having issues? Please let us know if you still need help by sending a private message here.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: no service as of yesterday 8/9/2014 in Newton MA - What gives???

2 of 3 (44 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 16, 2014 7:58:56 AM
(0)
Teacher

Hi and thanks for the reply, forgot to update this post. I was able to get an att rep on chat support, and he said "there most definitly is an cell tower outage in your area". This was on Sunday 8/10/14. Then the rep said that it would be fixed on Monday 8/11/14. Sure enough our signal came back on monday. The scary thing is we had no ablilty to dial 911, so why wasnt it a priority to fix it asap?...No techs work on the weekend?

- 23T

Re: no service as of yesterday 8/9/2014 in Newton MA - What gives???

3 of 3 (33 Views)