For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Check for service outages
timdduncan's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, September 22nd, 2014 3:15 AM

HORRIBLE SERVICE

It is hard to know where to start.  First of all I suppose I could start by stating that AT&T employees are clearly trained to follow policy no listen to customer needs.  Not only that but they, like comcast have no accountability.  I recently have had MAJOR issues with my service, even to the point that I have lost a great chunck of income because of the network issues i've been having.  I've been literally told by "customer retention supervisors" that " I can't possibly be having issues because MY HOUSE is covered with service" she actually said I am a liar.

I am shocked at the service I have recieved.  AT&T is not providing me with the customer service or the network service I am paying for and no one so far has been willing to do anything about it.

Does anyone know what level of management I need to speak with to get my service cancelled?

Thank you.

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

10 years ago

Hello, timdduncan!

Thanks for posting. I'm so sorry to hear about your recent experience calling in about coverage issues. We would appreciate the opportunity to remedy the situation, so please click here to send us a private message with your contact information, the best time to reach you, and a brief summary of the issue.

You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen. In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Ditto on all these!  AT&T would rather keep you on phone as long as possible and force you to tell your issue large or small over and over and over till you either get mad, give up or go elsewhere.  

They also make promises that they will never confirm!

i took the names of all the reps I spoke to and got passed around to on April 29, 2018 and they could care less of that too.

i took their survey and got a phone number to “higher level of reps” and they passed me along after 55 minutes on the line and then hung up.  

WHY??  Because they are not held accountable and need competition especially in rural areas!!!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.