Check for service outages
yomama72189's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, September 22nd, 2014 7:21 PM

Best Customer Service EVER with Tasha Robinson, Technical Support

Kudos go out to Tasha R in Technical Support.  When I was unable to get help elsewhere and was told by one AT&T employee I should just get another provider, Tasha R stepped up and patiently and courteously spent at least an hour and a half with me on the phone to resolve our problem.  She then followed up with me today to let me know all was well and I should be back in service in just a few days.  We have been AT&T customers/Cingular for many, many years and hated to think that just a 5 mile move in the community would cause us to have to replace all 4 lines we carry with another carrier.  

Again many, many thanks to Tasha R, she may in Technical Support but she also is a wonderful customer service employee.

😄  Karen Lowe

[Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

10 years ago

Hello, yomama72189!

Thanks for posting. We love hearing about our customers' positive experiences with our reps, and I will be sure to pass along your comments. If you have anything to add, please let me know via private message.

In the meantime, I hope we continue to see you around the forums!

-Mariana

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.