Posted Jun 8, 2014
10:16:45 AM
View profile
At&T Partner Coverage

Hello,

I might be traveling through areas that AT&T coverage map calls "Partner 2G". Clovis New Mexico shows that it only has "partner 2G". Is this AKA roaming? Also will i be charged for roaming usage, using my iPhone in this area?

Thanks,

(1)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jun 8, 2014 9:55:52 PM
(1)
ACE - Professor
Welcome to the forums @ato-1141 . :smileyhappy:

That's a great question! The answer to that is, you would be roaming yes. However because you will be roaming domestically, you will NOT be charged extra for doing so. :smileyhappy:

Hope that answers your question!
~Sunshine :)
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

At&T Partner Coverage

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(3)
(1)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jun 8, 2014 9:55:52 PM
(1)
ACE - Professor
Welcome to the forums @ato-1141 . :smileyhappy:

That's a great question! The answer to that is, you would be roaming yes. However because you will be roaming domestically, you will NOT be charged extra for doing so. :smileyhappy:

Hope that answers your question!
~Sunshine :smileyhappy:
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: At&T Partner Coverage

2 of 4 (335 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 8, 2014 10:06:24 PM
(0)
Teacher

Will my iPhone say "Partner 2g" or Partner edge? or just E symbol.

Thanks,

3 of 4 (333 Views)
(1)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 8, 2014 10:39:31 PM
(1)
ACE - Professor
@ato-1141

It should display the E symbol as the indicator, however, instead of AT&T, it may say "Carrier" instead. =)

Hope that helps!
~Sunshine :smileyhappy:

4 of 4 (326 Views)