Posted Nov 8, 2013
12:43:15 PM
Program Guide

Hi

Im considering getting U Verse U300 bundle and have 2 questions. First, is it possible to set the guide to show only certain channals as not to have to skroll thru all 300? Secondly, does the wireless fucntion a separate charge?

TIA

Program Guide

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Nov 8, 2013 1:01:44 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

leary1 - There are three ways to minimize the guide -

Hide channels one at time per STB & they do not appear when you press guide.

Build a favorites guide by adding channels one at a time per STB. To access this guide requires Menu- down arrow x2 - OK. You can build multiple versions of this with different names.

Select a "shortcut guide" preselected by att - Menu - Down arrowx4 - OK (on shortcuts & select from list of channel genres.

The internet wi-fi is included. The wireless STBs may be one time $48 for two. STBs are $7/mo wired or wireless.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Program Guide

[ Edited ]
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Nov 8, 2013 1:16:19 PM
(0)
Employee
By wireless function, if referring to wifi receiver, each has one time charge of $49, plus $7 per month as do hardwired receivers. Max wifi receivers is two.

If referring to wireless internet, there is currently a $6 HSIA fee, on top of package pricing if have internet.

For various fine print details on Uverse Bundles http://www.att.com/u-verse/explore/offer-details.jsp
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Nov 8, 2013 2:35:28 PM
(0)
Contributor

Thank you for your replies.