quartermaester's profile

Mentor

• 

52 Messages

Thursday, August 21st, 2014 1:32 AM

Installed UVRealTime but don't have a 2Wire router

It's the most recent (and last, from the developer) version. Status reads "Unable to Connect with 2Wire router". Maybe because we've got an Arris NVG589 gateway that's in another room?

IP/Profile tab lists a bunch of zeros, as does the Interfaces tab. Stream Analyzer is not enabled. Ditto for Channels/Streams gathering. I couldn't see anything in the Configuration tab that might breathe some life into Realtime.

The original install (4 weeks ago)  literally took all day, with 5 TVs. The install tech ran Cat5 cable from the attic to all the rooms with TVs, with the Arris (I'm presuming it's the gateway) in the living room.

Anyway, am I missing something, or will Realtime just not work unless it's connected, one way or another, to a 2Wire? More importantly, what would you suggest I use as a metering/data collector substitute if in fact Realtime isn't compatible with the gear we've got here?

Professor

• 

2.4K Messages

10 years ago

U-verse Realtime currently only supports 2wire Gateways.

I don't know of any sort of meter program. Probably someone else does though. What sort of data collecting are you looking for?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.