Posted Dec 30, 2012
8:01:08 AM
lost my wireless connection and won't show my network address

I have a desktop and laptop which have been connected wirelessly for quite a while. When I went to my laptop, it wouldn't connect. Can't find address. When I went to the little connect window which always shows my wireless connection network, it was no longer there although my desktop is still connected with no problem.  How can I fix this so I can connect back to my network on my laptiop. I went into ATT site and rebooted the DSL router/modem, desktop still works, but my network is not shown on laptop so that didn't work. What else can I do since I need the laptop to connect to my wireless network connection.

MerryC

lost my wireless connection and won't show my network address

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Feb 14, 2013 8:30:23 PM
(0)
Contributor
You haven't had an answer yet ? WOW does anyone even read these posts ? Would be really helpful if someone would answer this post.

Re: lost my wireless connection and won't show my network address

2 of 3 (1,171 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Feb 28, 2013 11:29:42 AM
(0)

Hello,

I apologize you're having this issue, please use the following link:

http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB401462#fbid=KQ3lO_AUBzN

This should be able to solve your problem. If not please let me know.

Thank you,

JustinF

___

I am an AT&T ConnecTech employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

I'm here to help with any technical issues you may have but if you need advanced ConnecTech support over the phone, please visit the
ConnecTech website or call 1-800-344-1734 (Phone support is available 8 am – 11 pm Central Time, 7 days a week)

Re: lost my wireless connection and won't show my network address

3 of 3 (1,039 Views)