Posted Oct 10, 2012
6:35:29 AM
kudos to Pamela
Edited by Phil-101 on Oct 10, 2012 at 9:13:23 PM

I was just assisted by Pamela. What a pleasant experience. She was able to communicate with me and took care of my problem with speed and even went beyond my initial call problem and made suggestions to help with other situations which needed addressing without having to pass me to someone else. Curtesy and knowledge wrapped in one package. Thank you for starting my day with a smile Pamela.

[edited for privacy]

kudos to Pamela

[ Edited ]
1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 11, 2012 1:13:18 PM
(0)
Former Community Manager

I'm glad Pamela was able to provide great service!

What service did she assist you with? If you happen to remember her last name or her ID, you're welcome to send me a private message with that info. 

To send a private message, you can either click on the link in this message or click on the little blue envelope in the upper right hand corner, click "compose new message" and type my username in the "Send To" field.

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: kudos to Pamela