Posted Jan 28, 2012
Suggestion for ConnecTech Board

I think there needs to be an announcement at the top of the main page for "ConnecTech" which states that posters should include some details when they ask a question, like which service they have, what kind of computer/device they are having problems with, etc.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

neon_sign.jpg

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Suggestion for ConnecTech Board

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jan 31, 2012
(0)

Hi,

I want to thank you for your suggestion. We're always looking for ways to make the ConnecTech Community more helpful and will take a look at how to implement something like this. I also wanted to thank you for helping our other members with their issues. You're insight is very appreciated.

Thanks again,

JustinF

___

I am an AT&T ConnecTech employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

I'm here to help with any technical issues you may have but if you need advanced ConnecTech support over the phone, please visit the
ConnecTech website or call 1-800-344-1734 (Phone support is available 8 am – 11 pm Central Time, 7 days a week)

Re: Suggestion for ConnecTech Board

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jul 11, 2012
(0)
Tutor
Why are there so many postings that are years old but still showing unresolved?
There should be a status Icon for postings showing if they are under investigation or unresolved but still in work. Such as "IW" for In Work, "UI" Under Investigation, "MIR" More Information Required", "3PV" Third Party Vendor issue, "AWS" Awaiting Status update, "RV" Resolution in Verification. etc..
The FAQ & AT&T Knowledge base for customers needs to be updated with some of the solutions/resolutions found in the community forums.
#@@@
In the forums, FAQ, Knowledge Base, add the issues that have been reported via tech support and verified but under investigation so that others can report how wide spread the issue is and so that customers know it is in work.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jul 16, 2012
(0)

Hi,

Great suggestion. I think that would help the community identify if there are current issues that are not resolved yet. We will look into implementing something like this.

Thank you,

JustinF

___

I am an AT&T ConnecTech employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

I'm here to help with any technical issues you may have but if you need advanced ConnecTech support over the phone, please visit the
ConnecTech website or call 1-800-344-1734 (Phone support is available 8 am – 11 pm Central Time, 7 days a week)