Posted Jan 8, 2013
7:18:23 AM
Long time user - short time respect from AT&T

I have been with AT&T since 1984...  That is 1984...  I have never switched companies.  AT&T has changed on me to different names etc but I have never changed carriers.  However, there is no benefit for my loyality. It shows on my online account I have been a customer since 2011.  Of course that is not true. I changed my plan but have never changed companies.  AT&T does not get customer loyality I guess.  Very frustrating.

Long time user - short time respect from AT&T

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jan 8, 2013 9:03:42 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

I'm sorry that your date does not reflect the entire length of time you've been with AT&T. 

Some changes to your account will reset the date but rest assured, we are grateful that you've been with us for so long!

My date changed when I moved from Washington to Texas and had to change my wireless number. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Long time user - short time respect from AT&T

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Feb 12, 2013 1:57:42 PM
(0)
Contributor
I must be pretty lucky. If I have to contact support I am treated very well. Admittedly, they don't always have an answer, but they try really hard.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Feb 12, 2013 2:02:10 PM
(0)
Former Community Manager

Good to hear!

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.