Posted Dec 13, 2012
9:35:32 AM
Firefox issue?

Not getting any help from Firefox, so I thought I would post here.  I will have a window open, moving my curser across the page and the page will close and open up another.  Sometimes it even closes Firefox altogether.  I do not have any buttons, on my mouse, pushed at the time.  I have not noticed the same thing happening with IE.   Thanks

Firefox issue?

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 13, 2012 10:10:29 AM
(0)
Professor
What version of Firefox, what addons, what operating system?

"Ren: Now listen, Cadet. I've got a job for you. See this button? Don't touch it! It's the History Eraser button, you fool!

Stimpy: So what'll happen?

Ren: That's just it. We don't know. Maybe something bad, maybe something good. I guess we'll never know, 'cause you're going to guard it. You won't touch it, will you?"

Re: Firefox issue?

2 of 4 (1,148 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 13, 2012 2:35:19 PM
(0)
Mentor

Firefox 16.0.1, adds ons norton toolbar 2013.2.2.3, norton vulnerability protection 11.1.1.5-3, and Yahoo toolbar 20121011034613.

3 of 4 (1,126 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 13, 2012 3:35:05 PM
(0)
Professor
Norton would be the culprit. Get rid of that garbage. Yahoo toolbar is also not needed, so it can be deleted as an add-on.

"Ren: Now listen, Cadet. I've got a job for you. See this button? Don't touch it! It's the History Eraser button, you fool!

Stimpy: So what'll happen?

Ren: That's just it. We don't know. Maybe something bad, maybe something good. I guess we'll never know, 'cause you're going to guard it. You won't touch it, will you?"

4 of 4 (1,122 Views)