Posted Dec 3, 2013
3:26:06 PM
View profile
Can i downgrade a suspended att.net

I was keylogged on my game and this is the connected email to get it back. Anyone know how,or if it is possible?

Can i downgrade a suspended att.net

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 3, 2013 3:31:23 PM
(0)

Can someone please help me?

Re: Can i downgrade a suspended att.net

2 of 3 (449 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 3, 2013 6:16:31 PM
(0)
Employee
Based on terms of service (TOS) agreement that you agreed to when signing up for service, failure to pay suspends internet and related sodtware (email) till account is paid including a reactivation fee ($30). Once the account is in good standing , you may consider downgrading service.

From the Uverse Internet TOS
Suspension/Termination by AT&T. Your Services may be suspended or terminated if your payment is past due. AT&T may also suspend or terminate your Services if it is determined that there is previously unpaid, undisputed, and outstanding debt for U-verse service. Such suspension or termination may continue until satisfactory arrangements have been made for the payment of all past unpaid charges. While your Services are suspended you will not receive automatic credit balances (if any are due) and billing will continue for your monthly charges, and any applicable promotional offers may be discontinued and revoked as determined solely by AT&T. You will be charged a fee to restore your Service from suspension. In addition, AT&T may immediately terminate all or a portion of your Service or suspend Service, without notice, for conduct that AT&T believes (a) is illegal, fraudulent, harassing, abusive, or intended to intimidate or threaten; (b) constitutes a violation of any law, regulation, or tariff (including, without limitation, copyright and intellectual property laws); or (c) is a violation of these TOS, or any applicable policies or guidelines (including the Acceptable Use Policy), and AT&T may refer such use to law enforcement authorities without notice to you. Termination or suspension by AT&T of the Services also constitutes termination or suspension (as applicable) of your license to use any Software, if applicable.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Can i downgrade a suspended att.net

3 of 3 (437 Views)