Teacher

Re: AT&T Support Plus

2 of 5 (2,796 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Apr 17, 2012 5:25:04 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

As this is all the "Detailed Information" from the website it's hard to tell what support you get if Support Plus is broken.

AT&T Support Plus
24 x 7 support via your subscription

Our experts can help you with your computer, software, network, operating system and virus issues 24/7, right over the Internet.

As Support Plus is a paid for ConnecTech service, I would call ConnecTech and have them fix it. After all, isn't that what your paying for?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

neon_sign.jpg

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 5 (2,775 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
May 9, 2012 11:04:17 PM
(0)
Teacher

I recommend you not to do it! I had it install by a Connec Tech Rep without my concent as well as the service and it turn out to be a nightmare.

Darn toolbox just keeps on popping, slowing down your pc, I deleted it and canceled the service that was subscribed without my concent. 

Still asking to fix the billing part with ATT for over a month but is probably going to be the hard way as they wish since they keep on ignoring me!

4 of 5 (2,582 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
May 12, 2012 11:38:27 AM
(0)
Contributor

Having same problem with Connecttech. Had a problem with Outlook and before the tech would fix, he required me to buy connectech. I have 4 AT&T lines, AT&T Yahoo and poor AT&T inhternet as well as  2 iphones. Icon for maintenance kept popping up every few minutes. Called twice (don't try on line chat - you'll wait 50 plus minutes. After much frustration, I cancelled, only to be charged $120. for earlt cancellation.  Tried to talk to AT&T about same and got passed to four different areas, finally getting one that was closed. Now going to state consumer protection and attorney general.

5 of 5 (2,547 Views)