Posted Sep 15, 2013
solicitors

A At&T team was walking around our area, one girl came up to my wife and asked to use the washroom, she did not even flush the toilet!! I called but they don't care. Also when you call tech you get a call center, APAC, I know more than the people who answer, looks like Im calling Comcast!

solicitors

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Sep 17, 2013
(0)

First of all the AT&T people you encountered are not AT&T employees but subcontractors.  They are better known as door to door sales people.  The only people you might get any results from would be their employer provided you can even find out who it is.

Second, I wouldn't let anyone in my house that knocked on my door, period.  In today's world these D to D people could be from anywhere and end up casing your house for the next burglary.  I know all are not bad but the 2 or 3% that are make all the rest look bad.  It's just a fact of life these days.

I was at a buddy's house and we were in his garage and a D to D person came to us and was trying to sell my buddy U-verse.  Nice enough kid.  It was hot so he gave him a bottled water and talked to him a second.  He told us he was from Michigan (were in Texas) and he was recruted over the internet to come to Texas and sell D to D for his company.  You just never know who people are......and where they have come from such as jail. 

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: solicitors