For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
zzzzzzzz23's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Friday, August 22nd, 2014 12:46 AM

please cancel my service

I have been dealing with your since June 2.  I will not leave my laundry list of crap here, look my account up.  I'd call you but oh...I have no phone number still.  And nobody from your fabulous retention/sales dept calls back and nobody will cancel my service either.  

Somebody NEEDS TO CALL ME.  FIGURE OUT WHO I AM THROUGH MY EMAIL ADDRESS.

[Edited to comply with Guidelines] 

Professor

• 

1.3K Messages

10 years ago

@zzzzzzzz23 wrote:

I have been dealing with your s*** since June 2.  I will not leave my laundry list of crap here, look my account up.  I'd call you but oh...I have no phone number still.  And nobody from your fabulous retention/sales dept calls back and nobody will cancel my service either.  

Somebody NEEDS TO CALL ME.  FIGURE OUT WHO I AM THROUGH MY EMAIL ADDRESS.  

1. This is a peer-to-peer forum. While AT&T does have some presence on the forum they don't have any of your informaiton to "look up".

2. What email address? You message board account only has a user name and nothing more.

3. An email address on a message board account isn't enough verification. You can't verify an idenity by just an email address alone.

4. Call 1-800-288-2020 and ask for cancelations.  You say that you don't have access to a phone but since we live in the wonderufl world that has the internet, there are options avaliable such as Google Voice or Skype that allows you to use it to call outside phone numbers. There's also things such as cell phones that do this as well.

5. I actually called retentions last week around 10am central time and talked to a lovely lady (named Kim) that helped me lower my bill since my promotional rate just expired. My total hold time was about 5 minutes before I started talking to her.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

I've called that number many times.  Nobody ever returns calls.  Nobody will cancel.  They always say, wait another day someone will call and they WONT CANCEL ME.

I have documented everything since June 2.  I'm still paying for 2 services.  UVERSE and Optimum bc UVERSE cant get it together.  I will no longer contact them, and if they can't figure out who I am at this point....

Thanks for your reply. 

[Legal discussions are not permitted per the Guidelines]

ACE - Expert

• 

35.1K Messages

10 years ago

Okay, well, good luck.

[edited to reflect change in previous message]

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

10 years ago

@zzzzzzzz23 wrote:

I've called that number many times.  Nobody ever returns calls.  Nobody will cancel.  They always say, wait another day someone will call and they WONT CANCEL ME.

I have documented everything since June 2.  I'm still paying for 2 services.  UVERSE and Optimum bc UVERSE cant get it together.  I will no longer contact them, and if they can't figure out who I am at this point....

Thanks for your reply. 

[Legal discussions are not permitted per the Guidelines]

If you'd really like help, send a private message to AT&T customer care using the link below.

https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.