Posted Oct 3, 2013
11:08:39 AM
moving to Arizona - can we take our Uverse internet with us?

we are moving to Surprise Arizona soon and want to find out if we can take our Uverse internet with us?

moving to Arizona - can we take our Uverse internet with us?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 4, 2013 5:48:34 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Try this and put your new address in and see if it's available:

http://www.att.com/u-verse/availability/#fbid=6_U6xFWXvfJ

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: moving to Arizona - can we take our Uverse internet with us?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 4, 2013 10:01:07 AM
(0)
Community Support

Hello, Jnjwestmorland502

Just checking up on your post. The link that BeeBeesa provided above is a great tool to check and verify service at a new location. Were you able to find out if U-verse was available for the new address?

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you! :smileyhappy:

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: moving to Arizona - can we take our Uverse internet with us?