Need help understanding your bill?
Lawncare's profile

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

Thursday, October 6th, 2011 8:06 PM

local AT&T workers have not completed their job in my yard

The local AT&T had a sub-contractor dig in my yard to lay down new optics for U-verse service.  It's been two weeks and I still have a pile of dirt in my yard; I was told that the area would be re-sodded.  How do I find out who to contact locally to get the job completed???

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Professor

• 

7.8K Messages

13 years ago

Yep thats not good or courteous of the subcontractors and it reflect not so good on att when they use contractors wh dont finish a job.

Call and stay ontop of att repairs till they gie you an answer. Meantime search online and see if anyone else resolved. If this was a uverse type install, start with that dept. Good luck.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

13 years ago

yesterday afternoon I was able to get thru the AT&T phone maze, reached a live person in repair services. She said she'd contact the local mgr and get someone here to work on the resodding..... She gave me the repair phone # 877-737-2478 to call if I need to follow up. Thanks for your offer to help, but I'm hoping this will be taken care of locally soon.

Professor

• 

7.8K Messages

13 years ago

Oh thats no fun. Sometimes the digging is subcontracted too. So hopefully this time, its att that did the actual digging to make it easy to locate the'n proper office. Did you happen to get any info when they first started digging, or did they do so without alerting you?

I dont know but ill check this I have and see if its got some info for this type of service and a contact number.

Professor

• 

7.8K Messages

13 years ago

@Lawncare wrote:

The local AT&T had a sub-contractor dig in my yard to lay down new optics for U-verse service.  It's been two weeks and I still have a pile of dirt in my yard; I was told that the area would be re-sodded.  How do I find out who to contact locally to get the job completed???

Couldnt locate any "cheatsheet" number for you as I thought in this app. Unless the subcontractors left a card or some means of reaching the company they really work for, best thing to do is call att, try to get through to their repairs dept and stay ontop of it until you get someone to give you the followup you are seeking. This happens a lot...

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

13 years ago

Thanks so much for your reply.... I unfortunately got no info from the subcontractors and they finished the digging while we were out of town.... thanks again.

Employee

• 

442 Messages

13 years ago

send me an e-mail (link in signature or on my page) with the details and I can check into it. Thanks David

Professor

• 

7.8K Messages

13 years ago

And thats great news! guy! Glad you got a good follow up and actual contact info! Your folder discussion and 877 number may be just what someone will need who might go through a similar situation. So youve helped others too with your research! 😉
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.