For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
marshallbu79's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Wednesday, September 17th, 2014 4:55 AM

iPhone 6+ Premier order limbo

Placed preorder a little before 12am pst.  Got an order confirmation page and order ID.  $1 charges on my card.  No email, no ability to pull up order status, get errors when I check upgrade status via site, Premier support is worthless and having me wait 48 hours for an answer.  

Anyone else in this same boat? Smiley Very Happy

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

10 years ago

Yes. Ordered iPhone 6 plus. Was advised to wait a few days to let the orders come through and process. Kept waiting. Called again today and was told by order had transmitted. So unfortunately I would keep calling and make sure it was even placed. It seems like some of the orders from reading on here never went through. Which is a huge bummer since I ordered at 11:50. And now my ship date is well into November now. They won't do anything about it either.. One of the many things to love about AT&T.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

10 years ago

I'm sorry. *had never transmitted. I ended up having to place a new order today.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

10 years ago

Thanks, I'll consider mine lost in the sauce as well.  Since AT&T's system is )&%@#'d right now I'll just place an order via Apple.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

10 years ago

I just can't get the orders to process taking advantage of my companies benefits we have with AT&T thus had to goto store...

no matter the browser I used it was a no go each and every time...

My Post & Errors

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

10 years ago

I've been unable to see my upgrade status since trying to preorder. They of course say its a browser issue, when the error is clearly some server side handshake issue. I only was able to upgrade directly through Apple, since any form of seeing my premier benefits is broken. Really tempted to switch, as att has been urking my nerves recently...

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

10 years ago

It's NOT a browser issue since I've used:

Win 7 & 8.1 Pro

-- Chrome

-- Firefox

-- IE

-- Safari 5

Mac OSX 10.9.5

-- Safari

-- Firefox

-- Chrome

Ubuntu

-- Firefox

-- Chrome

Kindle

-- Silk

iPad

-- Safari

I'm pretty dang sure I've covered my basises and thse have been multiple cpus when the OS not Virtual Machines...  I know how to use a PC/Mac very very well and can 110% beyond a shadow of a doubt say it is in fact a bad handshake of some sort also...

Oh and yes I did clear the Cache/Cookies from each before trying once I saw the error... I was even able to replicate it in store to show my sales rep I had to buy from...

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

10 years ago

Chrome

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

10 years ago

Hehe, same boat here, ATT is just making up excuses bc they premier can't handle web traffic

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

10 years ago

oops, their*

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.