Posted Dec 3, 2011
att.com/gratitude e-Gift

Just received a $10 e-Gift from Starbucks for being a loyal ATT customer and am having problems redeeming it. I have entered the code at least 12 times. They are supposed to send you an email voucher. I have checked my spam and it is not there. Any suggestions?

att.com/gratitude e-Gift

34 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(34)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Dec 4, 2011
(0)

I am having the same problem and have been trying over the course of several days.  Feels irritating to have to work so hard to get this gratitude gift.  Hopefully a response will enlighten us, but I have a feeling it will be more people with the same problem posting.

Re: att.com/gratitude e-Gift

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Dec 5, 2011
(0)
I've tried for a week and couldn't even locate the website. What a bogus promotion!

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Dec 5, 2011
(0)

The $10 e-gift was from starbucks?  Wouldn't you use that at starbucks not att?  Also, when does this offer expire?

Edit:  I just went to att.com/gratitude and I see what you're talking about.  It's a promotional thing that att is giving so that you can use at starbucks.  You enter email address and then promo code then hit "REDEEM NOW" then you can print off a certificate.

It's asking for an email address...  Maybe you're entering the incorrect one that is required?  It might be linked to your att account that's on file.  Is there an error message that appears?

[ Edited ]
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Dec 5, 2011
(0)

I saw your post after I googled the same problem, so I called AT&T directly.  A couple of things may have occured.  First, your representative may have already 'done' it for you.  Or, you may not be able to redeem until a certain date (which the card does not specify).  In my instance, I cannot redeem until after the 28th.  The rep gave me two numbers to call for information, 866-706-1108 for a person - or - 866-825-0626 to voice activate a card you may already have.  Good luck.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Dec 6, 2011
(0)

I have called many people at ATT and finally got a manager willing to look into this. I have faxed him the mailer that I received in the mail so he can look at it. He says that they have no promotions like this. It may be a scam trying to make ATT look bad?Kind of makes sense, since no one that I can see has been able to receive a voucher.  If I find anything else out I will post it here.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Dec 6, 2011
(0)

I was reading through the forum messages and when I used the email we have for our ATT account here at the office it finally went through...but it says we will receive an email which is the boss' email so until he opens it, I won't know for sure if he got it.  At least it did more than it did the other day when I tried it!! Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Dec 6, 2011
(0)

lswlaw wrote:

I have called many people at ATT and finally got a manager willing to look into this. I have faxed him the mailer that I received in the mail so he can look at it. He says that they have no promotions like this. It may be a scam trying to make ATT look bad?Kind of makes sense, since no one that I can see has been able to receive a voucher.  If I find anything else out I will post it here.

This is a genuine promotion and is not a scam, so no worries there. 

I'm looking into why some of you haven't received your email with the information. I'll update the thread when I have more info. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Dec 6, 2011
(0)

Hey folks, 

I've sent you each a private message regarding this. 

If you have any questions, please send me a private message

Thanks, 

~jam

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

[ Edited ]
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Dec 6, 2011
(0)

my flyer looks real. butI can't log into att.com/gratitude either. there is a scan code on my flyer, so i can try that route

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Dec 6, 2011
(0)

picnic wrote:

my flyer looks real. butI can't log into att.com/gratitude either. there is a scan code on my flyer, so i can try that route

What happens when you try to access the site?

--------------

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Dec 7, 2011
(0)

Yeah.................................Thank you! It finally worked.

Restored my faith  :smileyhappy:

Thanks for caring enough to help.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Dec 7, 2011
(0)

Awesome!

I hope to see you around the forums! We've got a lot of great folks here. It's a great place to help and be helped. :smileyhappy:

--------------

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Dec 8, 2011
(0)

For al you people who are having trouble redeeming the Starbucks coupon, go to <email address removed> and tell them you are having a prob.  Might want to include your coupon code. MAYBE they will provide EXCELLENT customer service and make it easy for you.  How were you to know to do this?????  You call AT&T, get a tech and wait (many minutes) for him to research it and get back to you. 

[ Edited ]
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Dec 8, 2011
(0)

sally.malkowski wrote:

For al you people who are having trouble redeeming the Starbucks coupon, go to <email address removed> and tell them you are having a prob.  Might want to include your coupon code. MAYBE they will provide EXCELLENT customer service and make it easy for you.  How were you to know to do this?????  You call AT&T, get a tech and wait (many minutes) for him to research it and get back to you. 

Hello, 

I've edited your post because the email address you posted is not publically available on att.com. I've also removed your second post because it was a duplicate of your first one. 

I'm not sure if you had an opportunity to review the earlier posts in this thread, but we've definitely been helping folks out with this issue. 

What issue were you having with the site? Were you not able to access it or did you get an error when you tried to submit your information?

Since you've already contacted the team who can assist with this issue, I'll let them know you posted here as well.

--------------

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Dec 8, 2011
(0)

where do i have to enter the the e gift card code?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Dec 8, 2011
(0)

Go to this website & enter your email address and the code from your flyer: http://youratt.com/gratitude/

--------------

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Dec 9, 2011
(0)

Go to google.com  Then find the url that speaks of Att.com Christmas Special.  The url is:  youratt.com/gratitude/?GUID=a97124ae-89e9-4ef1-a14e...

Also realize that your promotion code may have a Zero and if you type it in as the letter O it will not work.  Those two (2) things worked for me.  Good luck

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Dec 10, 2011
(0)

I have been trying to redeem a 10.00 dollar E gift for Starbucks from AT& T but i have had no luck getting to it !! Please help !!!!

E Gift att.com/ gratitude

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Dec 10, 2011
(0)

You have to CLAIM your reward here:  https://rewardcenter.att.com/

Have you tried that?

I don't think I've ever heard of a card for Starbucks, they're normally Visa gift cards.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: E Gift att.com/ gratitude

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Dec 10, 2011
(0)
I have problem to redeem the $10 Starbucks e-gift too. Can't even find the page to input the use code. Where did you find the page to enter the code?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Dec 10, 2011
(0)

I think I see why I've never heard of this, it's apparently a promo on the Wireless side (hey, where's mine, LOL!).

Try contacting Jam, one of the AT&T Community Managers for further assistance.

mirtha13 wrote:

I have been trying to redeem a 10.00 dollar E gift for Starbucks from AT& T but i have had no luck getting to it !! Please help !!!!

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: E Gift att.com/ gratitude

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Dec 10, 2011
(0)

I gather this is a Wireless promo?  I didn't get one. :smileysad:

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Dec 11, 2011
(0)

This was an ATT business promotion.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Dec 11, 2011
(0)

This is the correct address:

youratt.com/gratitude

They forgot the word: your!

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Dec 11, 2011
(0)

For Business customers on Wireless?

lswlaw wrote:

This was an ATT business promotion.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Dec 14, 2011
(0)

I too have been trying to redeem my certificate. I'm sure it's not bogus, but what a pain in the Merry Ho Ho! Why not just give customers 1% off their entire bill, each month, for a year? Now that would be a true gratitude gift and a lot less of a pain to redeem. Help with this please!!!

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Dec 14, 2011
(0)

Holly King wrote:

I too have been trying to redeem my certificate. I'm sure it's not bogus, but what a pain in the Merry Ho Ho! Why not just give customers 1% off their entire bill, each month, for a year? Now that would be a true gratitude gift and a lot less of a pain to redeem. Help with this please!!!

What happens when you attempt to redeem the certificate?

--------------

[ Edited ]
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Dec 15, 2011
(0)

Trying to figure out how to get my $10 starbucks e-gift . Please advise.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Dec 15, 2011
(0)

George Pedregosa wrote:

Trying to figure out how to get my $10 starbucks e-gift . Please advise.

Hi George, 

Are you able to access http://youratt.com/gratitude/?

--------------