Posted Oct 3, 2012
5:48:11 PM
Who do I contact to compliment a technician service?

I have been dealing with some internet issue for a while now, I am paying for 6mps and when I test the connection would come back as 1.2 or sometimes, 0.89... Really slow could not do anything... Today a technician name Brian (don't know last name) from Fresno Ca, came to my apartment, but my surprise was that when he called me at my work he had already fixed everything and no even enter my house did everything from outside even before calling. On top of that he was really interested on helping and offer his services if I need anything again, tried the speed just now and its 5.47 better than ever. I know is his job but the extra mile to show the costumer that he care made me wanted to share this, and would be interesting if his superior knew that as well.

Who do I contact to compliment a technician service?

5 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
Replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 4, 2012 6:38:06 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

You can send a message to Alex, and he, or someone on his team, will get in touch with you within a couple days to make sure your commendations are passed on to Brian's manager. To see his reply, click the little blue envelope. List Private Messages

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

neon_sign.jpg

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Who do I contact to compliment a technician service?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 5, 2012 9:37:02 AM
(0)
Mentor

How do you test the speed of your internet? Mine use to go super super fast and now its like dial up! :smileysad: I want to make sure I'm getting what I'm paying for!!!

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 5, 2012 10:55:52 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

cornflake_girl wrote:

How do you test the speed of your internet? Mine use to go super super fast and now its like dial up! :smileysad: I want to make sure I'm getting what I'm paying for!!!

www.speedtest.net

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

neon_sign.jpg

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Apr 6, 2014 9:00:41 AM
(0)
Contributor
Edited by ATTDmitriyCM on Apr 8, 2014 at 11:58:39 AM

This is to the supervisor of Ashley ***.  My name is Rory *** on April 6th at 11:04am I had the pleasure of speaking with Ashley.  She's the greatest thing since slice bread.  She made my day, She's extremely knowledgeable and efficient, and totally answered all my questions she's an asset to your company and it really would be nice if all the customer service people took a page out of her book.  SHE'S THE BEST. See about giving this young lady a RAISE. Ms Ashley you keep the faith and be happy.  Thanks again hope this gets to her supervisor I called 611.

[ Edited ]
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Apr 8, 2014 12:01:46 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Thank you so much for sharing Rory! We forwarded your feedback to Ashley's supervisors, I'm sure they'll be very happy to see it.

Thanks again,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please use this link: ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution".

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.