For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
Nohappy's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Thursday, January 22nd, 2015 9:22 PM

Where to go for complaints ?

I have been with AT&T for 10yrs. Recently went to Next plan with 6 plus. Everything went wrong. Customer service misrepresented itself on at least 5 separate occasions . Refused to send emails of chats. Took snap shoots of 1 text. Am lost at what to do. Seriously considering just walking away.

ACE - Expert

• 

13.1K Messages

9 years ago

This is a customer helping customer forum. If you could be more specific of your problem, some one may be able to point you in the right direction.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

9 years ago

Have been trying to reach a manager through customer service. Proves a no go. Have been mislead several times on the latest changes about cost and device cost of my new device.

Sent from my iPhone

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

9 years ago

Hi @Nohappy

I’m sorry to hear your recent upgrade has been a bad experience. I’d be happy to help with this! Please send me a Private Message with the following and I’ll get right to work in finding a solution!

• Cell and/or account number
  • Full name
  • Email address
  • Details of what has happened thus far

If this helps, please mark this answer as an accepted solution!

Thanks,

Charise

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

9 years ago

I ordered my added my new phone online. The wrong phone was ordered called as soon as I got my conformation email. The woman I spoke with tried to fix it. She could not cancel it, was told it already shipped. She commented she had never do anything ship so fast. She talk to another man who said I would just have to upgrade. Being on SSD I can not afford this. Another lady said buy another and refuse to accept the first. I could not afford this either. I asked for copies of our conversations and was told no. Finally was told to take it to store when it came MF file a regret of purchase or something of that nature. The man there ended up having me take a new phone instead of the refurbished I was promised so it still cost me twice what I had already paid. Was told it would make my phone bill go up 35.00 instead it has gone up 66.00. Was also told the could block data to 1 phone now I find out I must pay 4.99 a month for it. I asked to speak to a supervisor . After being on hold 10 min. They said she would call me back as soon as she got of phone. 21/2 hours later I called back and again asked for her I waited 25 min. This time they just said she was to busy. So I never did get to speak to her. Survise to say my temper did flair. Now I'm stuck in a contract and very very unhappy. I feel I was lied to to get me into this mess and now no one wants to except responsibility or help.

Sent from my iPhone

[Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

9 years ago

Also, I have gathered some info that store staff would have had to have gone through 4 warning "do you really want to do this" messages on their system to have killed my grandfathered unlimited plan. Hearsay or fact? I do hope I am communicating better than store staff and your help line have done with me and mine. I feel like a minesweeper here for others who follow. 

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

9 years ago

Glad to know I'm not alone in this

Sent from my iPhone

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

9 years ago

To be fair, if your matter is ever resolved satisfatorily, please post it. I will do they same if my issue gets resolved.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I WOULD NOT WASTE MY TIME WITH AT&T I WAS AN ALTELL CUSTOMER.TWO WEEK BEFORE I COULD GET MY TABLET FOR 10$ AND EXTRA LINE FOR LITTLE COST.I FEEL THE ENTIRE FREE CELL THING WAS A SCAM.WHEN I ORDERED THE TWO EXTRA LINES I HAS NO REASON TO THINK IT WOULDN'T BE SHIPPED.MY CREDIT WAS FINE AT ALTELL AND AT&T WANTS 800$ I THOUGHT THESE PEOPLE NOT ONLY HAVE PEOPLE THINKING THEY DONE US A FAVOR WITH A NEW CELL AND WE GOT LEFT WITH THE OTHER NEW ONE THAT IS NOTHING MORE THAN A PAPER WEIGHT.I FELT AND MANY OTHERS THAT SENT FRIENDS IN ALL EXCITED THAT.AT&T I PROMISE YOU LOST NO MONEY IN FACT IN THE IN YOU DOUBLE,AND TO ME ONE UNHAPPY CUSTOMER IS ONE TO MANY!THERE IS ALWAYS BETTER.I CONTACTED OTHER CARRIERS BECAUSE THEY SEE ALL THESE NEW CUSTOMERS WASNT PLANNING ON BUYING A TABLET OR CELL OUT RIGHT.LOOKED AT THEIR PLANS AND TABLETS,AND CELLS.YES MY CREDIT WAS GOOD ENOUGH FOR THEM!JUST AS IT WAS FOR ALLTEL.I CAN STILL GET WHAT I ALWAYS HAD PLANNED TO ON THE TWO YEAR CONTRACT.I THEN THOUGHT WELL THEY TOOK OVER MY DIRECT T.V. I DO NOT WANT TO EVEN KNOW HOW THAT MY CHANGE.I CAN SAY THE TWO CUSTOMER SERVICE PEOPLE WHO WERE WORKING ON MY ORDERS.THE MAN AT THE COMPUTER COULD HAVE CARED LESS BUT THE LADY KEPT WORKING BECAUSE IT SAID THEY NEED MORE INFORMATION!SHES FINALLY LIKE ITS OUR CREDIT POLICY YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY 800.00$ SHE KNEW I WOULD SAY CANCEL THAT ORDER.ALSO IF I WANTED TO HAVE A GO PHONE I WOULD GO TO WAL MART AND BUY ONE AND THE CELL.PEOPLE ARE CATCHING ON FAST.I AM A NEW MEMBER BECAUSE I WAS WITH ALTELL STUCK WITH AN IPHONE 5 I NEVER PLANNED TO NOT UPGRADE IMMEDIATELY . I INTEND TO STILL DO THE SAME. WHY I WAITED INTIL
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.