Posted Jun 16, 2013
10:04:16 AM
View profile
To Cancel AT&T 2 years contract within 20 days

I have taken s4 iphone for two years contract. It has been 20 days. However, I would like to cancel the contract. Can I cancel this contract or not ? or does fee apply or not ? if applies, how much does it apply ?

I have taken s4 iphone for two years contract. It has been 20 days. However, I would like to cancel the contract. Can I cancel this contract or not ? or does fee apply or not ? if applies, how much does it apply ?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jun 16, 2013 10:10:42 AM
(0)
Expert

dulkumar wrote:

you are beyond the 14 day buyers remorse, so you will be charged for etf and a final bill that is not pro-rated.

Your etf will be 315.00 + the bill, the amount of that depends on what level of service you have

Accepted Solution

To Cancel AT&T 2 years contract within 20 days

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jun 16, 2013 10:10:42 AM
(0)
Expert

dulkumar wrote:

you are beyond the 14 day buyers remorse, so you will be charged for etf and a final bill that is not pro-rated.

Your etf will be 315.00 + the bill, the amount of that depends on what level of service you have

dulkumar wrote:

Re: To Cancel AT&T 2 years contract within 20 days

2 of 2 (2,579 Views)
Solution