Posted Jul 26, 2013
SIX DAYS AFTER ORDERING, AND MY ORDER IS STILL "PROCESSING"???!!!!

I ordered an LG Optimus G Pro as an upgrade for renewing my two year contract on Saturday 7/20/13. I attempted to buy this phone in an ATT store, but they were sold out and the associate said to just order online. Fine, I really needed this new phone because my current one's screen is shattered and almost completely unreadable. All I can do is an it when it rings. So I assumed the phone would be in my hands by Monday or Tuesday since the ATT online store gives free 2 day shipping. 

Instead, my ordered has been languishing in "processing" status for 6 days now, without explanation. I tried ATT's online help, but after hassling me for the last 4 digits of my wife's SS# (she's the acct holder), even though I had signed into the website with our password, this person told me their "resources" could not give them any information on my order. Great! Thanks for nothing...So I give it a couple more days and then call Premier.

BTW, Nice to know you have farmed out your online store to another company. Good job ATT.

Premier's customer service associate tells me the order is "awaiting shipment" and that it is on FedEx to pick up the order...what? So I have no phone because FedEx is procrastinating about getting my phone onto one of their trucks? I don't buy it. I ask if my order could just be transferred to some ATT store in my area with the phone in stock because I really needed a new phone. I am told the item must ship and be refused and returned to Premier before this could be done. WHAT???

I have had this number/account since I signed up with Cingular 15 years ago, and I have never experienced customer service so terrible. I remember being taken care of quite well by that company whenever I had issues with my phones/service, but under ATT that level of service has gone completely out the window. This is almost worse than my last "upgrade" disaster, in which I had to return not one, but two, faulty iphones in a row to apple, rather than ATT, who I ordered the darn phone from. That was 2-3 weeks on and off without a working phone during my wife's last month of pregnancy with our second child.

Do you people even give a crap about your customers? Or just our money?? I really don't know why I even stay with your company...

SIX DAYS AFTER ORDERING, AND MY ORDER IS STILL "PROCESSING"???!!!!

[ Edited ]
3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jul 26, 2013
(0)

Greg060207 wrote:

I ordered an LG Optimus G Pro as an upgrade for renewing my two year contract on Saturday 7/20/13. I attempted to buy this phone in an ATT store, but they were sold out and the associate said to just order online. Fine, I really needed this new phone because my current one's screen is shattered and almost completely unreadable. All I can do is an it when it rings. So I assumed the phone would be in my hands by Monday or Tuesday since the ATT online store gives free 2 day shipping. 

Instead, my ordered has been languishing in "processing" status for 6 days now, without explanation. I tried ATT's online help, but after hassling me for the last 4 digits of my wife's SS# (she's the acct holder), even though I had signed into the website with our password, this person told me their "resources" could not give them any information on my order. Great! Thanks for nothing...So I give it a couple more days and then call Premier.

BTW, Nice to know you have farmed out your online store to another company. Good job ATT.

Premier's customer service associate tells me the order is "awaiting shipment" and that it is on FedEx to pick up the order...what? So I have no phone because FedEx is procrastinating about getting my phone onto one of their trucks? I don't buy it. I ask if my order could just be transferred to some ATT store in my area with the phone in stock because I really needed a new phone. I am told the item must ship and be refused and returned to Premier before this could be done. WHAT???

I have had this number/account since I signed up with Cingular 15 years ago, and I have never experienced customer service so terrible. I remember being taken care of quite well by that company whenever I had issues with my phones/service, but under ATT that level of service has gone completely out the window. This is almost worse than my last "upgrade" disaster, in which I had to return not one, but two, faulty iphones in a row to apple, rather than ATT, who I ordered the darn phone from. That was 2-3 weeks on and off without a working phone during my wife's last month of pregnancy with our second child.

Do you people even give a crap about your customers? Or just our money?? I really don't know why I even stay with your company...

I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community Support is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST.

Also, 95 percent sure that saturdays and sundays do not count for order processing, it is only business days

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: SIX DAYS AFTER ORDERING, AND MY ORDER IS STILL "PROCESSING"???!!!!

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jul 28, 2013
(0)

Ok, so now, apparently, Premier has the phone on backorder even though a rep with Premier told me on Thursday that it was in stock and waiting to be shipped out. I learned this from a Premier rep yesterday afternoon. So, I asked her if we could just cancel the order so I could go pick one up at a local ATT store (EVERY SINGLE ONE OF WHICH HAD THEM IN STOCK!!!!). She said yes, but that she could not cancel the order herself and the department that could was closed for the weekend. GRRRRR....

This is absolutely ridiculous. Why even have an online store if no one can solve your problems or keep you properly informed about the status of your order? Also, I like how the 2 year contract re-up and new services have already been applied to our account even though I have no new phone in my hands...

I am officially done with ATT after this 2-year contract. After 12 years as a loyal customer, this is the kind of service I get? How is it that Home Depot, Lowes and many other companies allow you to order to your home or for in-store pick up on their websites with zero hassle and bend over backward to ensure that their customers get the products and services they desire, but ATT has to make the process so broken and disjointed that we have to post rants on a forum just to get some attention to our plights. After which, all we are told is "sorry, there's nothing we can do..."

Bring back CINGULAR!!!!

NOW IT'S EIGHT DAYS AFTER ORDERING, AND MY ORDER IS STILL "PROCESSING"???!!!!

[ Edited ]
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jul 28, 2013
(0)

Greg060207 wrote:

Ok, so now, apparently, Premier has the phone on backorder even though a rep with Premier told me on Thursday that it was in stock and waiting to be shipped out. I learned this from a Premier rep yesterday afternoon. So, I asked her if we could just cancel the order so I could go pick one up at a local ATT store (EVERY SINGLE ONE OF WHICH HAD THEM IN STOCK!!!!). She said yes, but that she could not cancel the order herself and the department that could was closed for the weekend. GRRRRR....

This is absolutely ridiculous. Why even have an online store if no one can solve your problems or keep you properly informed about the status of your order? Also, I like how the 2 year contract re-up and new services have already been applied to our account even though I have no new phone in my hands...

I am officially done with ATT after this 2-year contract. After 12 years as a loyal customer, this is the kind of service I get? How is it that Home Depot, Lowes and many other companies allow you to order to your home or for in-store pick up on their websites with zero hassle and bend over backward to ensure that their customers get the products and services they desire, but ATT has to make the process so broken and disjointed that we have to post rants on a forum just to get some attention to our plights. After which, all we are told is "sorry, there's nothing we can do..."

Bring back CINGULAR!!!!

Again don;t count weekends. Basicly you are still dealing with Cingular - Originally Cingular Wireless LLC from 2000 to 2007, a joint venture between SBC Communications and BellSouth, the company acquired the old AT&T Wireless in 2004; SBC later acquired the original AT&T and re-branded as "AT&T". Cingular became wholly owned by AT&T in December 2006 as a result of AT&T's acquisition of BellSouth.

If you are that upset with the carrier, you have the option of sending back the phone and waiting the 4 months till contract end. then port to a new carrier. Be aware it is no different at verizon or sprint, deal with them at the business level and have had the same exact thing happen there, even went I authorized the additional charge for next day deliver. Which is why we started going only to corporate stores when a new company phone is issued or upgraded.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: NOW IT'S EIGHT DAYS AFTER ORDERING, AND MY ORDER IS STILL "PROCESSING"???!!!!