For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
really_a_r's profile

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Friday, August 29th, 2014 11:22 PM

Really at&t uverse my 2nd reciever is free until I upgrade then you charge me 8$

Why would I ever upgrade from u300 to u450 as long as I stay at 300 my 2nd reciver cost 0$. Uverse is now becoming what I always hated about comcrap.

They wonder why people like me are close to cutting the cord. Dear AT&T way to go [word filter avoidance] customer by trying to nickel and dime them. Just stupid you think because oh lets offer them this incentive then sneak in and extra $8 in small print.

Man Sad

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

10 years ago

Hi @really_a_r ,

I apologize about the issues you are having with upgrading your service. It sounds like you may be on some legacy promotion that no longer is available, but you should not lose it for upgrading, and I am sorry about the issues you are running into, while trying to upgrade. We would be glad to help. If you could please send us a detailed message by clicking here. Be sure to include your name, account number, phone number, and the best time to reach you.

Keep an eye on the envelope.png at the top right corner of your screen for a response.

In the meantime, let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-David T

1 Attachment

ACE - Expert

• 

35K Messages

10 years ago

The second receiver free for U-300 and U-450 was a policy that was in effect for about a year.  Those who subscribed/upgraded to U-300/U-450 during the this period have been allowed to keep this discount as long as they don't change their base package.  Even changing up to U-450 makes you lose it. 

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

10 years ago

This has been known for a while.  See the discussion in the thread below:

http://forums.att.com/t5/Billing/Second-receiver-7-charge/m-p/3473021#M16463

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

That is not the point they are nickel and diming us to death and they wonder why people are cutting the cord. I been looking the last few years almost have now I am real serious because of crap like this and Tivo has $50 dvr for attena channels and there is simple TV as well.

Uverse lost me typicial crap

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.