Need help understanding your bill?
TacosForLife's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, October 28th, 2014 6:20 PM

No shipping label was included in box to return my old phone.

Hello,

So I was on the AT&T Next program and upgraded to get the new iPhone 6 Plus.  My old phone was not completely paid off yet, so upon ordering it was understood that I would need to send back my old phone once I recieved the new one. The instructions make it sound like I should use the same box and slap on the shipping label that was provided. One problem: there was no shipping label included in the box.  What are my options - Can I bring my old phone to an AT&T store?  Or how can I get a new label?  I'm supposed to return my phone within 14 days, and I feel like getting sent a new label might delay my return.  Thanks--

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

9 years ago

Hello @TacosForLife 

I apologize for this issue and any inconvenience it's causing. Our team can definitely help you with that! Please send us a private message by clicking here. Please include your full name, phone number, account number and the best time you can be reached.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I am in theme same situation... What did you end up doing? I've been on the phone with customer service for the last 45 minutes... And she doesn't seem to know how to get me a label... Getting frustrated.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Have no return label in box How to get it?
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.