duckus's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, June 13th, 2014 4:14 AM

No-Show for Installation. What happens ?

I had an all-day appointment to install my land-line.  Nobody showed up.  Nobody called.   Cannot contact support because the robot says "The office is closed."     No way to report this as an issue except for this forum.   I get errors trying to register on the site with my new phone number.

Oh, also ... my order says it has been 'completed'.  But there is no installation date/time listed.  

I called earlier today and was told that someone would be here 'before 8pm'.   Am I to just call again tomorrow, reschedule, take another day off work and cross my fingers?

Suggestions or even a bit of sympathy is appreciated.

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hello duckus

I'm very sorry for the installation and appointment issues you're experiencing. It sounds like you got another appointment schedules already, right? If you want our team can look into it for you and confirm or if possible expedite it. Please send us a private message by clicking here, please include your full name, phone number, account number and the best time you can be reached.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

No I don't have an appointment scheduled. It would be great if you could
expedite an installation for me. At least provide a smaller window for me.
I am reachable at the mobile number below all day today.

--

Barbara Walters: So, Kate, do you even own a skirt?
Katharine Hepburn: I own one, Barbara. I shall wear it to your funeral.

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

10 years ago

You might also check to see if you have dialtone at the phone box on the side of your house, most installs the tech gets dialtone to the side of the house and its up to the customer to make sure it gets inside (unless you paid for a full install). 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.