Need help understanding your bill?
cameron.duvall's profile

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

Saturday, December 20th, 2014 2:25 AM

Newgistics also "lost" my phone

I pre-ordered the iPhone 6 Plus in September on the first day possible. Even stayed up until 2:00AM to order it. The phone finally arrived on 10/10. I attempted to return the phone in store to get a larger capacity. I was told I had to mail the phone back due to it being a pre-order. The phone was never even opened. I placed it back in the original shipping box and placed the supplied retun label on the box and gave it to the USPS on 10/15. It showed up in their system AND Newgistic's system as "picked up". From there it is a mystery. I've called AT&T just about every day since the 15th and I get promise after promise of refunds and "escalated" tickets. I don't know how many hours my wife and I have spent on the phone getting the same empty promises from a different person each time.

At what point will they finally help?  Do we need to post this on Reddit? $115 may not sound like much to corporate AT&T, but to us it is a large amount of money.

As of last week, week of 12/8, the tracking number no longer shows up as valid on Newgistics website. Coincidence? 

[Legal discussions are not permitted per the Guidelines]

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

9 years ago

Hello, cameron.duvall!

Thanks for posting. I'm so sorry to hear about your recent experience exchanging a device. We would be happy to investigate further, so please click here to send us a private message with your contact information, the best time to reach you, and a brief summary of the issue.

You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen. In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

9 years ago

That is not the solution. Far from it, in fact. I was trying to select "nowhere close to solution". The only available option is to accept it as a solution.

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

9 years ago

Mariana's post is just like every other conversation that I've had with AT&T. A promise of a response and solution in 2 days... Haven't received a phone call or little blue envelope yet... Still waiting... As I have been for the last 2 months.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Any update on your return yet? Going through the same thing right now. Mine was shipped back on dec.29 and no one can tell me where the package is. It is really frustrating at this point! Att directs me back to usps then usps to newgistics. And newgistics back to at&t.

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

9 years ago

I'm sorry you have to go through the same thing! It really sucked, but I got resolution finally on 12/29. The thing that worked for me was posting on AT&T's Facebook wall. The social media manager was in contact with me pretty quickly and solved everything within a day. She was great and actually did something instead of promising more info in 48-72 hours. Twitter was as useless as calling ATT. Hopefully you can be in contact with their social media manager as easily as I was. Good luck!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.