Posted Mar 27, 2012
5:58:07 AM
View profile
My Wife Wants To keep her Iphone & I want to switch from IPHONE to Lumia 900 -

She and I have the oldest iphone plan available. I'm elgible for my ugprade and will switch to a lumia 900. What's the price, how do these two plans co-exist.  She basically doesn't want me messing up her plan.

She and I have the oldest iphone plan available. I'm elgible for my ugprade and will switch to a lumia 900. What's the price, how do these two plans co-exist.  She basically doesn't want me messing up her plan.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 27, 2012 7:30:15 AM
(0)
Expert

imaginethepoet wrote:

If you are on the family plan, you upgrade your line, start a new 2 year commitment and have to add a smartphone data plan. Should ot touch her line at all

Accepted Solution

My Wife Wants To keep her Iphone & I want to switch from IPHONE to Lumia 900 -

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 27, 2012 7:30:15 AM
(0)
Expert

imaginethepoet wrote:

If you are on the family plan, you upgrade your line, start a new 2 year commitment and have to add a smartphone data plan. Should ot touch her line at all

imaginethepoet wrote:

Re: My Wife Wants To keep her Iphone & I want to switch from IPHONE to Lumia 900 -

2 of 2 (850 Views)
Solution