For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
Flyingchef's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Sunday, February 5th, 2012 4:13 PM

Let us view U-verse bundle packages ahead of time

I see on the website under U-Verse bundles that we cannot view the packages unless it is available in our area. Can you let us get ahead of the game and let us view them so we know what we want when it is available?

Thanks,

Chef

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

12 years ago

Flyingchef - Try this link. Works for me. It may auto recognize my location. -http://www.att.com/u-verse/shop/index.jsp?ref_from=shop&addressId=&zip=06410#fbid=xq3HsMr07lR

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

12 years ago

Thanks aviewer,

It worked. Greatly appreciated. Now if they will install further east faster so I can get rid of COX cable.

Have a great week.

Chef

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

12 years ago

Flyingchef -
Glad it worked for you. Try this one for your channels. If it does not like your zipcode, use one from a nearby that you know has u-verse.

https://uma.att.com/uma/RetrieveChannelLineup?ZIP=06410&APPID=UMA&actionType=&FORMAT=POPUP&FirstTime=F

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

12 years ago

🐵 Good to go. Thx again

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

12 years ago

@Flyingchef wrote:

Thanks aviewer,

It worked. Greatly appreciated. Now if they will install further east faster so I can get rid of COX cable.

Have a great week.

Chef

Afraid that's probably not going to happen soon:

AT&T is scheduled to reach 30 million U-verse homes passed by the end of the year (2011) with their U-Verse service, or roughly 55-60% of their homes. They will virtually stop there according to President John Stankey speaking at Citibank, who announced 55-60% as their ultimate goal. He suggested that 25-30% of AT&T homes will only be offered ADSL. 20% are "not a heavy emphasis for investment," i.e. 5-10 million of AT&T's 50 million homes are screwed unless they have a decent cable alternative. (Yes, rounding means not necessarily equal to 100 %.)
www.dslreports.com/shownews/ATTs-Stankey-Uverse-Build-Virtually-Over-114279?r=0.115303936918405  😉

Chris

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

12 years ago

Welp, That answers that. The lining of their pockets got thick enough I guess.

Thanks,

Chef

Maybe I'll switch wireless now and help line another companies pocket.Smiley Very Happy

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.