For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
AngryMe's profile

Contributor

• 

4 Messages

Saturday, July 12th, 2014 11:39 PM

Intermittent or no internet connection with Uverse

WEll, here I am again waiting for tech to arrive.  Really all I want is for my service to work.  I wish had never called in the beginning...at least my service worked a couple minutes out of the day.  Now it's slower and dropps worse than ever.  I wonder when this next tech shows up if he will talk about how stupid the other techs were.  Interesting, after he dropped my speed (against my wishes)....my internet speed is no longer offered.  Hmmmmm.....Just expect reliability.  If I did this to my customers, would lose business.  Many service techs and service calls have been here...why can't they figure this out....I've been with At&T for a long time.  Please don't tell me to use resolve tools on site.  Internet can't stay functional that long.  I usually have to wait a few hours for this to reboot.  Besides, really upsetting to see how many people are unhappy with the poor service.  I will be happy to stay with At&t.....just want my service back to original status and some technician that doesn't disparage the other techs.

Contributor

• 

4 Messages

10 years ago

Ok, the techs that came out today were very professional thank you very much.  All I wanted was for my service to work.  I wish was faster.....but will take what I can get.  Thank you so much for helping me with my internet problem.  Yes this is a very professional company and I just want to say thank you so much for everything.  I greatly appreciate your hard work.  🙂

@AngryMe wrote:

WEll, here I am again waiting for tech to arrive.  Really all I want is for my service to work.  I wish had never called in the beginning...at least my service worked a couple minutes out of the day.  Now it's slower and dropps worse than ever.  I wonder when this next tech shows up if he will talk about how stupid the other techs were.  Interesting, after he dropped my speed (against my wishes)....my internet speed is no longer offered.  Hmmmmm.....Just expect reliability.  If I did this to my customers, would lose business.  Many service techs and service calls have been here...why can't they figure this out....I've been with At&T for a long time.  Please don't tell me to use resolve tools on site.  Internet can't stay functional that long.  I usually have to wait a few hours for this to reboot.  Besides, really upsetting to see how many people are unhappy with the poor service.  I will be happy to stay with At&t.....just want my service back to original status and some technician that doesn't disparage the other techs.

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Thank you for the update! Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you.

Dmitriy

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.