Posted Jan 6, 2013
9:50:57 PM
I can get Uverse Internet and Phone but not Uverse TV, what gives?

I am sorry if this is not the correct place to post this but I could not find any answers browsing the web.

I am moving to a new Apartment in Dallas in a month.

System says at my address I can only get internet and phone.

Just confused as my address is 24XX and my friend who lives down the street at 25XX has Uverse TV Internet and Phone.

Should I expect it to be available within the next month before I move in? Anything I can do to get the service?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Solved
Jan 7, 2013 6:03:20 AM
(0)
Professor
Your friend down the street may come off of a different VRAD. Not every place gets tv, even though Internet and/or phone are only available.
Accepted Solution

I can get Uverse Internet and Phone but not Uverse TV, what gives?

3 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
Replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jan 7, 2013 3:44:49 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Since this is account specific I would recommend that you send a private message to the escalation team at ATT Customer Care and someone will get in touch with you. Their normal business hours are from 7am to 10pm Central Time. Please take into account weekends when contacting them.  

Customer care is not the same as customer service. They are a dedicated escalation team that gets issues resolved when other means have failed.

To check for their reply, click the little blue envelope. List Private Messages

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: I can get Uverse Internet and Phone but not Uverse TV, what gives?

2 of 4 (1,190 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Solved
Jan 7, 2013 6:03:20 AM
(0)
Professor
Your friend down the street may come off of a different VRAD. Not every place gets tv, even though Internet and/or phone are only available.

"Ren: Now listen, Cadet. I've got a job for you. See this button? Don't touch it! It's the History Eraser button, you fool!

Stimpy: So what'll happen?

Ren: That's just it. We don't know. Maybe something bad, maybe something good. I guess we'll never know, 'cause you're going to guard it. You won't touch it, will you?"

3 of 4 (1,174 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jan 8, 2013 8:46:53 AM
(0)
Community Support

gregzoll_1 wrote:

gregzoll_1 is correct.

rmpagejr3,

I replied to your Private Message.

ATTChrisZ

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Send us a Private Message.  We are here to help Monday - Friday. For additional support, please visit AT&T Support Center  or Contact AT&T.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCustomerCare • FaceBook AT&T • YouTube AT&T

4 of 4 (1,135 Views)