Get the myAT&T app
rmpagejr3's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Monday, January 7th, 2013 5:50 AM

I can get Uverse Internet and Phone but not Uverse TV, what gives?

I am sorry if this is not the correct place to post this but I could not find any answers browsing the web.

I am moving to a new Apartment in Dallas in a month.

System says at my address I can only get internet and phone.

Just confused as my address is 24XX and my friend who lives down the street at 25XX has Uverse TV Internet and Phone.

Should I expect it to be available within the next month before I move in? Anything I can do to get the service?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

• 

25.7K Messages

11 years ago

Your friend down the street may come off of a different VRAD. Not every place gets tv, even though Internet and/or phone are only available.

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

11 years ago

Since this is account specific I would recommend that you send a private message to the escalation team at ATT Customer Care and someone will get in touch with you. Their normal business hours are from 7am to 10pm Central Time. Please take into account weekends when contacting them.  

Customer care is not the same as customer service. They are a dedicated escalation team that gets issues resolved when other means have failed.

To check for their reply, click the little blue envelope. List Private Messages

Community Support

• 

2.7K Messages

11 years ago

@gregzoll_1 wrote:
Your friend down the street may come off of a different VRAD. Not every place gets tv, even though Internet and/or phone are only available.

gregzoll_1 is correct.

rmpagejr3,

I replied to your Private Message.

ATTChrisZ

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.