Posted Aug 1, 2013
How do I reach a ATT Supervisor?

After about 10 calls with 10 different Reps in a 5 day period..- I still don't have satisfactory answers on my DSL service.

We have signed up for Internet Home Phone service. When we did we asked the CSR multiple time if this will effect our DSL service and received "No, No".  Well, of course my DSL went off shortly after the Internet phone was connected. I had called tech support on the evening of Sunday July 21st. He confirmed that in fact it was an AT&T error for disconnecting my service and that he could see that he could get a tech out the next day to turn the DSL back on - but could not schedule it. He told me to call back on Monday morning, which I did. That CSR - told me the best they could do would be Thursday the 25th. The funny thing is they don't need to come to the house, they do something somewhere, so why does it take 4 days??  So I had no choice.. Also he had mentioned that he was running a credit check but never told me that he was setting up a new account. I told him that I thought that since I had no DSL because an ATT error and would need to use cellular service that I should get a discount on my bill.. I did have a call back and I was offered a $25 credit.. I also received a UPS box in the mail on Wednesday with 2 ethernet cables and a disc, Still don't know what those were for... There were other calls in there to follow up - but my next call was to AT&T on Thursday the 25th at about 5pm .. After my wife had been on phone following up on the service and had mentioned that the CSR she talked made he feel like she was on a Comedy Central spoof skit.. When I called back the CSR I talked to told me that my new service would be $51 a month - when I was paying $35.. I got a letter in mail that the $35 was an introductory rate for 6 month. Which it can't be why do I have to pay more when the the issue is not my fault. When I got on the phone with her, I told her I wanted to talk to Supervisor and she told me she could make the same decisions a Supervisor could.

She also mentioned that the kit I received was self install. When she walked me through the installation we never used the disk or cables.

The last straw was last night when my wife used the phone for auto bill pay and was told that we have a Universe account and that it would not take the payment (odd huh?).. What's even odder is that Universe is not avilable in my area yet.

I would like to follow up with a Manager to find out why my service was cut off when I was told it wasn't going be, why I'm being signed up for a new account with an introductory rate, will the credit and my old rate be honored, and to follow up with the service my wife received on last Friday.

How do I reach a ATT Supervisor?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Aug 1, 2013
(0)

Please click this AT&T logoCustomer Service link to send a Private Message (PM) to the AT&T customer service team to help you resolve your issue. You can expect a reply via return PM (the blue envelope envelopein the upper right hand corner of this site) in a business day or three.

To speed things up, please provide your Billing Account Number(s), and the best way and time to contact you.

I have a feeling what happened is that they switched you from plain DSL to Uverse DSL & voice and are having problems getting everything straight.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: How do I reach a ATT Supervisor?